If you love cheap DIY Crafting, then you will want to make this Dollar Tree 3 Tier Tray. It is a must MUST HAVE Dollar Tree Craft.
These Dollar Tree 3 Tier Trays are perfect for decorating your home with, especially with holiday decor.
You can make your own DIY Tiered Tray Stands for as little as $5 with items from the Dollar Tree Store. It is a super easy project that doesn’t take long to make.
And the best part, you can use these Dollar Tree Tiered Tray Stands to decorate your house all year long.
HOW TO USE DOLLAR TREE 3 TIER TRAYS
There are many different ways to use the Dollar Tree Tiered Tray Stands such as:
- Dollar Tree Cupcake stand. Just add your favorite cupcakes to each layer to make a Dollar Tree Cupcake Stand.
- Want to decorate for the holidays? Every holiday or season swap out the items to make a holiday themed Tiered Tray Stands.
- Need Bathroom Storage? Use this Dollar Tree Three Tiered Tray Stand to store your toiletries.
- Need a Centerpiece? These will go perfect on your kitchen or dining room table
- Coffee lovers love to use Tiered Trays on their coffee bars to display their coffee and coffee accessories.
- Displaying Dessert? Use these Tiered Trays to display all your cookies and brownies
- Tiered Trays are Perfect to decorate your party
These Tiered Trays are so versatile that you can use them in many different ways.
The most popular way to decorate your home for any season is with tiered trays. Every season you can change out the items to match the season or holiday.
HOW TO MAKE DOLLAR 3 TIER TRAYS
You can make a Dollar Tree 3 Tier Tray for as little as $5!
You only need a couple of things from your local Dollar Tree, such as Dollar Tree baking trays!
And you probably have the rest of the items on hand.
SUPPLES – DOLLAR TREE 3 TIER TRAYS
- Dollar Tree Pizza Pan
- Dollar Tree Pie Pan
- Dollar Tree Round Cake Pan
- 2 Dollar Tree Glass candle holder
- E6000 Glue (you can also use Superglue or a hot glue gun)
- Chalk Paint Linen White
- Chalk Paint Charcoal
STEPS TO DIY DOLLAR TREE TIERED TRAY
STEP 1: First you will want to paint the Dollar Tree Pizza Pan, Pie Pan, Cake Pan, and Candle holders with the chalkpaint.
You can choose any color paint so it will match your home or theme.
If you want a farmhouse three Tier Tray, you’ll want to use Chalk Paint Linen White. Once everything is painted, lightly dry brush the edges with Chalk Paint Charcoal to give the tray a rustic farmhouse look.
STEP 2: After the paint has dried, it’s time to glue everything together.
I prefer to use E6000 Glue because of the permanent bond but you can also use super glue or a hot glue gun. You will want to glue the top and bottom of the candlestick holder to the pans.
So it will go (bottom to top): Pizza pan, candle stick, pie pan, candlestick, cake pan.
Apply something heavy to the top (such as a book) for weight while it dries to ensure it adheres well enough.
And that’s it! Two simple steps to make a DIY Doll Tree Three Tiered Tray Stand.
DOLLAR TREE TIERED TRAY STANDS
It is so simple to make the Dollar Tree Three Tiered Tray Stands.
It doesn’t cost a lot and it is so easy to make. You can paint them (or leave them as is), depending on what look you are going for.
Once the Dollar Tree Tiered Tray Stand is ready, you can decorate it however you want. The possibilities are endless when it comes to decorating with Three Tiered Stands. So get creative with them.
Leave a comment and let me know how you like to decorate your Three Tiered Stands.