If you are ready to organize your home, you’ll definitely want to learn how to make labels with a Cricut to keep all your items organized.
If you’ve watched the latest season of The Home Edit on Netflix, then you might be on an organizing kick. Let’s face it – the organized spaces they create are gorgeous and inspiring!
And if you have a Cricut, you can easily make your own labels to create your own organized and tidy space.
You can create custom and beautiful labels to organize your pantry, kitchen, and bathroom!
HOW TO MAKE LABELS WITH A CRICUT
Making labels with your Cricut is an easy way to get your home organized. You can literally put labels on anything!
By labeling your space, it gives everything a home. So you’ll always know where your items go.
THINGS YOU NEED TO MAKE CUSTOM LABELS
- Cricut Machine – I make mine with a Cricut Air 2 but you can use any Cricut Machine
- Vinyl – permanent or removable vinyl
- Cricut Basic Toolset – to help with weeding and applying the vinyl
- Standard Grip Mat
- Transfer Tape
MAKE LABELS WITH CRICUT
- Choose a pretty font that you’ll use for your labels. You can pick a font from Cricut Design Space or Upload your own font to Cricut Design Space.
- Create the text or image in Cricut Design Space. Don’t forget to size it.
- Load your Cricut Standard Grip Mat with the vinyl into your Cricut Machine. Adjust your Cricut Settings to the material you are using. Then press the flashing Go button.
- Weed your Cricut Decal by removing the pieces you don’t want with Cricut Basic Toolset.
- Apply transfer tape over your design. Flip the design over and use your Cricut Scraper tool to burnish (rub) the vinyl design onto the transfer tape.
- Slowly remove the vinyl backing.
- Next, clean your project surface. Once dry, apply your design with the transfer tape to your project. Burnish (rub) the design of your project.
- Slowly remove the transfer tape to leave the viny on your project.
THINGS TO LABEL WITH CRICUT
Now that you know how to make labels with a Cricut, you are going to want to label everything in sight!
And if you look around your home, there are so many things you can label to help you stay organized and keep items in their place.
You can create Cricut labels for:
- Pantry Zones
- Pantry Containers
- Drawer Dividers
- Storage Bins
- Closet Shelves
- Refrigerator shelves
- Refrigerator Containers
- Refrigerator Drawers
- Above Hooks
- Cleaning Shelves
- Spice Jars
- Kitchen Containers