Are you looking for a delicious Keto friendly dessert? These Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups are so delicious and so easy to make!
They are a low carb, high fat, no bake dessert.
I’ve been on the Keto diet for the last 6 months and I have such a sugar tooth. With the Keto diet you can’t have sugar so sometimes the urge is hard. So what helps me with the cravings are fat bombs.
These Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups are low carb, high fat, no bake dessert fat bomb.
I found the inspiration on Pinterest but since I’m married to a chef who loves to make cheesecakes, he helped me tweak the recipe to make it even better.
The first time I made this Keto Dessert recipe, I used paper baking cups. They came out so good but presentation wasn’t perfect. So I looked into getting these silicon baking cups and oh my, these are the best ever!
If you don’t have these silicon baking cups, you are seriously missing out. They are the perfect serving size and the Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups come out looking perfect every time.
Do you want to know how to make these Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake cups?
Here’s how you make them
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Swerve
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup sugar free Chocolate
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Mix soften cream cheese, Swerve, and heavy cream until smooth. I mix it in my food processor.
- Add in Peanut Butter, Salt, and Vanilla Extract. Mix until fully combined. Set aside.
- Melt Chocolate. I melt my chocolate in a double boiler (bowl over a pan of hot water).
- Once the chocolate is melted, mix in Coconut Oil.
- Now brush the silicone cups with chocolate.
- Place them in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6
- Now fill each cup almost to the top with the cheesecake filling. You need to leave space for the top layer of chocolate. Make sure to smooth the top for a flat surface.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes
- Now top the cups with chocolate to cover the cheesecake filling.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes
- Let thaw for 5 to 10 minutes before serving