This page may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
Affiliate Marketing has become a key source of online income for thousands of bloggers but there are other ways you can use Affiliate Marketing with your social channels. It is a great way to make some extra cash that could potential lead to a full time income. I’ve been using Affiliate Marketing for over a year and half. There are so many different Affiliate Programs that you can join but I am going to outline the Affiliate Programs I recommend that you start using today!
My absolute favorite way to use Affiliate Marketing is directly with Pinterest. Many people don’t know that you can get paid to Pin on Pinterest. Did you know?
Yes! You read that correctly! You can get paid to Pin on Pinterest. When I first learned about this, I became obsessed. I was always on Pinterest looking for new ideas and some inspiration whether it was home projects, gift ideas, fashion, recipes, gift ideas, and so much more. So once I learned that you can actually make money from Pinning on Pinterest, I was determined to make it a reality. And I did. My only regret is not learning about it sooner.
If you are new to affiliate marketing, check out my other blog posts How to Make Money Pinning on Pinterest.
I also use Affiliate Marketing on my other social platforms such as this blog and Facebook. If you are looking to start a blog and haven’t made the jump yet, I recommend that you do it today. I’ve been blogging for a few months now and it has been quite an exciting journey. Learn how to start a blog here.
Which Affiliate Programs should you Join today
There are so many different Affiliate Programs out there. I’ve tried many of them. Some I like better than others. So I put together a list of the top 5 affiliate platforms that I use and recommend to others. These platforms partner with many brands. When using affiliate marketing on Pinterest or your blog, it is always best to diversify. I do recommend that when you are first starting out that you should stick with one platform until you get the hang of it. Once you get the hang of it, I strongly recommend that you branch out and diversify your income.
Here is the list of the Top Affiliate Platforms that I recommend:
- MagicLinks – they partner with tons of different merchants. Once you get accepted into their platform, you can start creating affiliate links with many of their merchants. Once you get established and start making money, you can get promoted to majestic level which gives you access to more of their merchants. They do have some merchants that pay per click while others pay commission if someone purchases something through you link.
- Amazon Associates – Amazon Associates is the affiliate program for Amazon. Amazon is always my go to place to shop for pretty much anything. It’s not always easy to make it to the store, so Amazon Prime 2 day shipping is my savior. If anyone clicks on your link, you can earn commission on the entire sale!
- ShareASale – they partner with tons of different brands/merchants. So once you are accepted, you can then search their database for all the brands/merchants and apply to the ones you want to join. When I first signed up, I signed up without a blog. Some of the merchants associated to ShareAsale will require you to have a blog to be accepted
- FlexOffers – They partner with a ton of different brands/merchants. It is easy to search through their categories to find the merchants that align with your niche.
- ShopStyle – They are partnered with hundred of different retailers. They are in the midst of changing how the operate so I only recommend them if you have a blog.
Let me know what affiliate programs you use by either commenting below OR head over to my Pinterest group: Pinning for a Profit to share your experience and find other useful tips!