Summer is almost here, which means, memorial day, 4th of July, and Labor Day are right around the corner.
So it’s time for you to make some Patriotic flare with free patriotic SVG files to help you celebrate the summer holidays!
If you have a Cricut, you might be wondering what patriotic-themed projects you can make for the upcoming patriotic holidays.
Lucky for you, I am going to share where you can download free Patriotic SVG files to create Cricut Patriotic Projects.
By downloading free patriotic SVG Files, you can save time completing cricut projects since you won’t need to design your own projects.
You can also buy patriotic SVG files, but in this post, I’m going to share Free Patriotic SVG files.
SVG files can be used for so many different things. You can use them to make t-shirts, signs, cups, pillows, bags, and so much more. Drop a comment below and let me know how you use free Cricut Patriotic SVG files.
FREE PATRIOTIC SVG FILES
Here are my favorite free Patriotic SVG files.
- Fireworks & Freedom – by The Country Chic Cottage
- Mermaid in the USA – Kara Creates
- ROCK the USA – Crafting in the Rain
- Thank a Veteran – Cutting For Business
- Let’s Get Lit – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- ‘Merica – The Design Hipp
- Little Firecracker – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Let Freedom Ring – Kingston Crafts
- Red White and Boom – seeLINDSAY
- Oh My Stars – Pineapple Paper Co
- America LOVE – SVGNATION
- AMERICA OHO RAINBOW – ARTSY FARTSY MAMA
- 4TH OF JULY BANNER – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Let Freedom Ring Patriotic – Pineapple Paper Co
- Land of the Free Patriotic – That’s Watches Said
- Fireworks SVG – Pineapple Paper Co
- Boom Y’all 4th of July – Pineapple Paper Co
- Patriotic Pinwheel – 100 Directions